MAKING SUCCESS POSSIBLE
Welcome to my website. I am glad you stopped by. It is my hope that you will find the solutions you are looking for here. The name of my company was chosen intentionally, because I offer more than just services…I offer solutions. I am a teacher who has 20 years of experience in education, along with a Masters degree to help my students find academic success. I recently left the public school environment in order to have the freedom 1) to teach in a way that I have found works for kids, 2) to help parents navigate their child’s education, and 3) to support teachers with encouragement and collaboration. It is my desire for this company to compliment and supplement education in a way that nourishes the whole child, upholds the parent, and reinforces the teacher. My vision is to provide tutoring with excellence, consulting with compassion, advocacy with boldness, and workshops with practicality.
Over the years, I have found that academic success is directly tied to how students feel about themselves. I use a whole child approach to inspire and encourage students to do their best and never give up. I am methodical in my processes which measure growth and constantly evaluate if the strategies I am using are working. I are flexible in my ability to try new strategies until I find one that works. I am collaborative in the way I work with students, parents, and teachers to do what is best for the student. I am passionate about helping kids.
To further my objective to make success possible, this website has a blog which offers Tidbits for Teachers and Pointers for Parents. These short posts are designed to be encouragements to undergird your efforts in educating children. Other educational topics will be included in the form of blog articles. I would love it if you would join me by subscribing. Just fill out the form below and look for educational encouragement to start flowing.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
• BS in Psychology, Berry College
• Master’s Degree in Teaching and Learning, Graceland University
• Certified Early Childhood K-5
• Instructional Coach Endorsement
• 18 years teaching experience
• 2 years administrative experience as director of
Concord Christian Academy
• Early Intervention Program Specialist
• WCIS Teacher of the Year 2001-2002
• Civic Star Award for Tesnatee Gap Nature Trail
• League of Professional Schools representative
• Presenter at PAGE conference
• Presenter at National conference
• Presenter at Pioneer RESA Summer Leadership
• Published in AJC and Page One Magazine
• Presenter at SSTAGE conference
• 1st Runner Up for the STAR award for best practices in
the state of Georgia